Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2018/2/20 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - I'm home!/LA@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

I'm home!
I came back to Japanピンクハート

I'm feeling reaaally goodハートハートハート

This time in America I had a photoshoot in Santa Monica (a place well known in America for being where movies and TV shows and other things are recordedキラキラ)


I went to Staples Center (the home of the Lakers!), where All-Star2018 is being held




I had a photoshoot with Rola-san in front of Staples Center


Rola-san was so radiant and amazing笑い泣きピンクハート



Also, also, everyone was having a good time watching the game together in a shop near the venue! It was perfectバスケ


This was my first time in LA, the air was so warm and crisp, it was amazing太陽


It's different from Alabama, and it's different from New York too! It made me appreciateハートhow lovely of a place America is all over againアメリカ



I want to help everyone in Japan learn about the NBA, and on the other hand I also want to help everyone in America learn about Morning Musume. '18ピンクハート



I've been talking to the NBA staff on site about Morning Musume too!ニコ


It's one more step towards being global地球!!





And today I came back to Japan and had a photoshoot!
It's been fulfillingラブ




Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...