Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2018/2/20 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - A coincidence. Kaga Kaede


Good eveningg!!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede v(^-^)v


Yesterday, 2/19, was Morito Chisaki-san's birthday!!


Happy birthday :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:



I still haven't given her her birthday present,,,.

I've already bought it!

It's matching with Ogata-san's♪♪

 

So, today after work I was walking through Shibuya for an errand,



and really, this was just a coincidence.


I bumped into Yamagishi Riko-chan,
and Ogata Risa-chan from Tsubaki Factory!!!!



I was surprised. lolol



Their single's going on sale tomorrow, huh!!


It looks like they had a release event today.


Personally, Taion Yakedo is my favorite(≧▽≦)



Well then! (・Д・)ノ



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...