Tuesday, February 20, 2018

2018/2/20 Haga Akane Ameblo - I did a gacha-gacha for the first time in years. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



I did a Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Lupinranger gacha-gachaクローバー


My goal was Kudo-san, of courseニヤニヤイエローハート



Like yesterday,
I was looking around at lots of different gacha-gachas,

but I couldn't find it anywhere.........


And today I finally found ittttt目



Now then...
I was going to pull it as many times as it took to get Kudo-san

How many times do you think I pulled!!!



Give it a try~~~100点





Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.........




tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock............




tick-tock, tick-tock, d-d-d-dingggg!!!!

Ok, time's up注意


So everyone,
have you figured out your answer!?


I'm gonna announce the correct answer!?





Now then, the answer!

I,,,







pulled 5 times!!!


Fufufu
I got Kudo-san in the 5th pullニヤニヤニヤニヤ

...I was feeling like I'd have to do it a lot more to get her, so,,,


that means the point she came out at was relatively early!!!




By the way,

Lupin RedLupin RedLupin BlueLupin RedKudo-san

I pulled them in this orderハートブルーハートイエローハート



I only got Lupinrangersポーンハッ


Amazinggg
They're all togetherrrr

 
My dream is
to go to Bistrot Jurerイエローハート

Fufufu



Fufufufufu

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...